Perplexity search results format: Need option to Hide Computer After Searches

After every search, Perplexity presents a one-click Computer option at the bottom of the results. It is easy to select accidentally, and once Computer starts, it may run until completion or consume available credits.
Please add a persistent setting to hide all Computer recommendations and one-click launch buttons for Computer after Search answers. I want Computer shown only when I explicitly select it from the mode picker. Please also require confirmation before any credit-consuming Computer run begins.
Sources

Pre-flight checklist

  • This is a Perplexity API feature request, not a Perplexity app, Comet, or web UI request.
  • I have checked whether this already exists in the docs or another forum topic.
  • I have described the developer workflow or API use case this would improve.

Feature type

  • New endpoint or API capability
  • New model, preset, or model behavior
  • New parameter or request option
  • New response field or metadata
  • SDK improvement
  • Dashboard, API key, or auth improvement
  • Billing, credits, rate limit, or usage reporting improvement
  • Docs or examples improvement
  • Other API improvement

Affected API area

  • Agent API
  • Search API
  • Sonar API
  • Embeddings API
  • SDKs
  • Dashboard, API keys, or auth
  • Billing or credits
  • Not sure

Summary

Problem

Proposed API behavior

Example usage


Workarounds tried

Impact

Additional context